Status of ISO Certification
ISO 9001 Certified
We have obtained ISO 9001 certification, the international standard for effecting continual improvement of quality management systems and customer satisfaction improvement, for the division related to the manufacture and sales of plastic magnets and sintered magnets
ISO 14001 Certified
We have obtained ISO 14001 certification, the international standard for an environmental management system in which to pursue a balance between environmental risk mitigation and contribution to the environment with business management, for the Headquarters, Osaka Business Office, Ibaraki Factory and Chiba First Factory.
ISO/TS 16949 Certification in Progress
ISO/TS 16949 certification, the quality management system standard for the automotive industry, is under way. We are establishing a strict quality control system at an even higher level in preparation for obtaining the certification.
- With a proper understanding of the environmental effects of our company activities, products and services, our company will promote environmental preservation activities through setting environmental targets and objectives that are within the economically and technologically feasible range. And by conducting regular assessment revisions through internal audits and other means, we will work to continually improve our environmental management system and prevent pollution.
- We will engage in the following in order to reduce the environmental load.
(1)Promotion of waste generation control, reuse and recycle
(2)Promotion of resources and energy conservation
(3)Promotion of green purchasing
(4)Proper management of environmentally hazardous materials
- We will comply with environmentally related laws and regulations, codes and other requirements with company consent.
- We will aim for improving environmental awareness by distributing and making known the Environmental Policy to all company employees and all persons working for our company, as well as by implementing environmental education.
- We will disclose this Environmental Policy to the public as well.
Revised May 12, 2016